Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Lunch Idea!

This is an easy and cheap lunch idea I had. Made this for bf...;;^^

Mini tonkatsu (comes in a pack and was about $7.00, I think) and deep fried beancurd (comes in a pack of 12 for about $2.00) served in a bed of rice sprinkled with dried seaweed and sesame seeds. This lunch pack comes with a serve of seaweed kimchi (about $3.00) and completed with tonkatsu sauce and wasabi mayonnaise. While the total comes to about $12, but this is actually enough to feed one person 4 times. ^^ So technically, the whole lunch only cost about $3! ^^ Nice and easy and delicious too! ^^

3 comments:

shanwen said...

yum! i hope he likes it. Delicious & economical. sorry abt today, didn't go to work becos of gastric ! ew

MelB said...

Looks yummy - thanks for the ideas! Hey the vest that I was about to knit , turns out I bought the wrong yarn - I didnt know it was for Caressa 8ply , all this while I thought it was caressa express! I have to try and exchange. Hows yours turning out?

Jacqueline said...

awww... so sweet! =)